Nach dem Release des SP1 gibt es bereits folgende Fixes & Workarounds:
- After applying the update documented in the KB Article 2750148, details at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2750149, failover cluster manager will fail with the error message “A weak event was created and it lives on the wrong object, there is a very high chance that this will fail, please review and make changes on your code to prevent this issue. Some customers are also experiencing issues with VMM after applying this update. The recommended workaround at this time is to remove the update from affected systems.
- Virtual machine enters a paused state or a CSV volume goes offline when you try to create a backup of the virtual machine on a Windows Server 2012-based failover cluster. A hotfix is available for this condition athttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/2799728
- Managing Hyper-V hosts using Virtual Machine Manager fails after installing WMF 3.0 (KB 2795043). The hotfix for this specific condition is documented in KB 2781512, available at the following locationhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/2781512
- Attempts to automatically install the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Service Pack 1 client may fail. The fix is to apply the hotfix documented in KB 2801987, available here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2801987
- TAP Customers that have deployed SCOM 2012 SP1 Release Candidate in production need to update the products end user license agreement (EULA) in order to move that product to RTM.